Future Future

Jesus Christ...

This flash really kept me going, I mean every single motion blur, every glow effect, and every “3D animation” is just great. I can’t say I can find anything that is bad about this flash. This was just awesome. It’s original, and the little jokes (O RLY, YA RLY) everywhere it’s perfect in every way possible (I cried). Awesome incredibly Awesome.

Adrift - Episode One Adrift - Episode One

Wow

Hmmm... Lets see...

Graphics-Clean Smooth anamation and Graphics!
Style- Crap this is all well done... (Original)
Sound- No fuzzy mic's here! And good music!
Violence- The brain eating dude and, awsome blood and brain exposure!
Interactivity- Well hey it had a play button!
Humor- The co-co nut falling on the dudes head. ROFL
Overall- 10/10 5/5- I'm sure this will make front page. Great Job!

pancake0Dean responds:

Thanks man!! and i dout it'll make front page but thanks for saying it

Dambusters Dambusters

Wow! This is amazing!

You tied the 3D and the 2D in perfectly! This is so awsome! I'm a big fan of all the missions flown by the WWII Pilots. Thanks for this beautiful peice of work! Keep it up sir!

LogFish responds:

Hey thanks a lot :) Glad my first reviewer could look past the inaccuracies n stuff heheh.

WW-III {Old} WW-III {Old}

Wow this is awsome

Well you got your message out which is really good. Sticks are awsome even though most people don't like them... Keep em' coming! you have real talent! 4/5

Bloody-Buddy responds:

Thanks man I'm glad somebody else here likes sticks also ^-^

poninjas in runescape?? poninjas in runescape??

This is really cool

Really funny and cool. And I can kinda see some of the runescape in it Really cool and one more thing. Blue Headband lol! Rofl Nice work!
4/5 8/10

Halo:The Sound of Needler Halo:The Sound of Needler

Omg lol!

This is so awsome! I love You needler! Brilliant! Simply Brilliant! 5/5

Mentos Fresh Mentos Fresh

Don't know how to vote this....

This is hard to vote. Really I love these mentos deals like there awsome!
But with better graphics and other things it might have made this better I'd give it a 6. But the mentos song is so fricking cool. So 8 for you!
4/5 8/10

"To the woman I love" "To the woman I love"

This flash is perfect in every way possible!

This Flash is so Awsome! Its like I said up there "Perfect!" This deserves 5 thumbs up, and if I had that many I would!

And to those who didn't find this the least bit thoughtful. RedFox, Oksis, Micfire999, CorpseFukker, Oh_Crumbs, The-Penis-Empire, And Fmaster. Yeah I'm talking to yall, Get a Life Cause yall don't have one. 10/10 5/5

NewbieScape 4 Members NewbieScape 4 Members

Hmmmm....

Pretty good don't get me wrong. Sad to say I wasted a year of my life on RuneScape. Yeah well I like your submissions, It will teach some people in the future to just play guild wars it's like the same price as a membership fee for however many months. Yeah so good job! Keep it up dude! 7/10 4/5

Lopaxe responds:

ty for review, tell your friends!

quick fight reloaded quick fight reloaded

Well pretty good

Can't really tell what to give this.... its good but it could really use a lot more work. 6/10 3/5

Alec05 responds:

Needs a lot of work. I know. Thanks for voting :)