TankMan DressUp 2 TankMan DressUp 2

This is Great lol

Nice Game! Tankmen was an awesome movie and your first Tankmen dress up was pretty cool for a first. And... Great job on raising the bar on these "Seemingly" "Boring" dress up games with your rotating parts and joints. I think you need to somehow put all of your ideas together and fit everything together just perfect so everything rolls along nicely. Also try to find more objects to put in there because the combo's get kinda scarce after awhile. Tie in more cool ideas with your stock ideas and who knows? Maybe you'll get a front pager someday.
8/10 4/5 (Not bad dude!)

Zuggz responds:

thanks lol.
well okay, more graphics is basically all this needs, but ill see if i can add something else to wow people. lol

TicTacToe TicTacToe

Rofl

Wow man nice start. But just like my grandpa taught me if you choose middle first then you'll pretty much always win. Actually thats wrong in this case because you made it impossible to win no matter what difficulty level lol... I played for like what 15 minutes tryign to win but I drew (Draw) every frickign time lol. But really nice start on the actionscripto monkeys Becasue I can't use it worth a flip.
So anyways... good start and keep up the good work man! 6/10 - 3/5

themoviejoker responds:

Yeah, that's why I put: Warning: Level hard to win! xD

The Quest for Einstein The Quest for Einstein

Wow!

This is front page material. Awsome game! Reminds me of a couple others but this one is really fun! Great job and, Keep it up man!

Office Boredom Office Boredom

LOL

This is so awsome man. Omg so funny we have stapler fights in school But not with rubber bands. Awsome the sounds make it intresting and the dudes 5 bajillion clones are cool too. Awsome game keep with this idea and you will have frontpage for sure. Powerups are cool (Like what idk?) Umm diffrent weapons like... well.. I can't think of anything but This is so awsome. Keep em coming!

Halo Marines Soundboard 2 Halo Marines Soundboard 2

Omg lol!

Dude this is the most awsome soundboard ever! It's probably the funniest too. Keep em coming! This is awsome!

Tengu Dress Up 1.6 Tengu Dress Up 1.6

Awsome!

This is so cool! Awsome How you have everything in sets! This is so cool!
Really Keep it up. I love your work. But why did you submission just get blammed that you submitted today? You know the one with the robots. That was cool. I was writing a review for you but your submisson was off the portal before I could Review it. Sorry About that. That was really cool. Keep up the good work and people just try to blam stuff so they can get points. Blamming That wasn't needed. Well like I said keep up the good work and Stay cool. 4/5 8/10

superlineman responds:

heh..thanks.

frankly i dont remember a flash with robots but this review is from a little bit ago so mabey i just forgot (robot stuff seems like a me thing). anyway im glad you liked it.

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

Woah

Thats crazy. I can't Believe this. This game is so perfect omg I don't think I could possibably count how many awards your going to get...
Well anyways awsome game keep up the good work dude. 5/5 10/10

LefflerWebDesign responds:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not really fussed what awards my work gets. I'm just happy that I've finally finished it and you guys get to experience my story... :)

Flash Racer Flash Racer

Woah Awsome!

Dude this has everything a good game should have! Awsome Simply Awsome! 5/5 10/10

Rustygames responds:

Thankyou sir :D

Frontal Assault Frontal Assault

Awsome First Attempt

Awsome Game for a first try. Reminds me of the Heli Attack series, Still good first attempt! Keep it up 4/5 8/10

Orbox B Orbox B

Awsome!!!

Reminds me of the Pokemon games (Yeah I played em when I was little)
The ice caves and stuff? Lol I gave violence a 5 because I was practically stabbing myself when lvl 6 came around =P Yeah awsome game you really need to make more of these. 5/5 10/10

GameBalance responds: